Effective Physical Security( from 245 reviews )
Publication date25 November 2016
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
Effective Physical Security, Fifth Edition is a best-practices compendium that details the essential elements and latest developments in physical security protection. This new edition is completely updated, with new chapters carefully selected from the author’s work that set the standard.
This book contains important coverage of environmental design, security surveys, locks, lighting, and CCTV, the latest ISO standards for risk assessment and risk management, physical security planning, network systems infrastructure, and environmental design.
- Provides detailed coverage of physical security in an easily accessible format
- Presents information that should be required reading for ASIS International’s Physical Security Professional (PSP) certification
- Incorporates expert contributors in the field of physical security, while maintaining a consistent flow and style
- Serves the needs of multiple audiences, as both a textbook and professional desk reference
- Blends theory and practice, with a specific focus on today’s global business and societal environment, and the associated security, safety, and asset protection challenges
- Includes useful information on the various and many aids appearing in the book
- Features terminology, references, websites, appendices to chapters, and checklists
Effective Physical Security
25 November 2016