Ferri S Clinical Advisor 2017 E Book( from 245 reviews )
AuthorFred F Ferri
PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
Publication date27 May 2016
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
Ferri S Clinical Advisor 2017 E Book
Fred F Ferri
27 May 2016
Elsevier Health Sciences
Access up-to-date diagnostic and treatment information on more than 700 common medical conditions with Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2017, which boasts the popular "5 books in 1" format! Published annually and now in its 19th year, it provides quick guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, medical algorithms, laboratory tests, and clinical practice guidelines, while additional electronic content equips you with e-only topics, images, tables, and much more.
- Updated content by experts in key clinical fields helps you keep pace with the speed of modern medicine.
- Popular "5 books in 1" format includes cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to help expedite search.
- Diseases and Disorders section features more than 300 new figures and tables, as well as 20 new topics including: cyclic vomiting syndrome, traveler’s diarrhea, chronic pruritus, post-herpetic neuralgia, enteropathic arthritis, and hoarding disorder.
- Differential Diagnosis section highlights 50 new topics, including: alcohol-related seizures, dysentery and inflammatory enterocolitis, hair loss, cystic and solid pancreatic lesions, and COPD decompensation.
- New algorithms offer important diagnostic information on 19 added conditions, including allergic reaction to vaccines, cardiac arrest, occupational asthma, urinary tract infection, and vertigo and dizziness.
- Current ICD-10 insurance billing codes help expedite insurance reimbursements.