Phytoremediation Of Environmental Pollutants( from 245 reviews )
AuthorRam Chandra N K Dubey Vineet Kumar
Publication date14 December 2017
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
Phytoremediation aids to augment bioremediation as it uses broad range plants to remediate soil, sediment, surface water and ground water that have been contaminated with toxic metals, organic, pesticides and radionuclides. This book serves to disseminate detailed up to date knowledge regarding the various aspects of phytoremediation and plant-microbe interaction. The book highlights process and molecular mechanisms for industrial waste detoxification during phytoremediation in wetland plants, role of endophytic bacteria for phytoremediation of environmental pollutants, constructed wetland treatment system for treatment and recycling of hazardous wastewater, amongst other relevant topics.
- Focuses on phytoremediation process for different pollutants, mainly heavy metal detoxification in the presence of other co-pollutants.
- Includes plant-soil-microbe interactions in phytoremediations and remediation of contaminated water.
- Explores life cycle assessment of industrial waste contaminated site with organic pollutants.
- Discusses hyperaccumulator versus non-hyperaccumulator plants for environmental waste management.
- Includes bacterial assisted phytoremediation and siderophore formation in specific environmental conditions.
Phytoremediation Of Environmental Pollutants
Ram Chandra N K Dubey Vineet Kumar
14 December 2017