The Apprentice Trump Russia And The Subversion Of American Democracy( from 3 reviews )
Publication date02 October 2018
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
The Apprentice Trump Russia And The Subversion Of American Democracy
02 October 2018
From Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post reporter Greg Miller comes an exclusive book uncovering the truth behind the Kremlin’s attempt to destroy Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump win the presidency, Trump’s steadfast allegiance to Vladimir Putin and Robert Mueller’s ensuing investigation of the president and his entourage.
This exclusive book uncovers the truth behind the Kremlin’s interference in Donald Trump’s win and Trump’s steadfast allegiance to Vladimir Putin. Drawing on interviews with hundreds of people in Trump’s inner circle, the intelligence communities, foreign officials, and confidential documents. The Apprentice offers exclusive information about:
• the hacking of the Democrats by Russian intelligence;
• Russian hijacking of Facebook and Twitter;
• National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s hidden communications with the Russians;
• the attempt by Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, to create a secret backchannel to Moscow using Russian diplomatic facilities;
• Trump’s disclosure to Russian officials of highly classified information about Israeli intelligence operations;
• Trump’s battles with the CIA and the FBI and fierce clashes within the West Wing;
• Trump’s efforts to enlist the director of national intelligence and the director of the National Security Agency to push back against the FBI’s investigation of his campaign;
• the mysterious Trump Tower meeting;
• the firing of FBI Director James Comey;
• the appointment of Mueller and the investigation that has followed;
• the internal battles within Trump’s legal camp;
• and Trump’s jaw-dropping behaviour in Helsinki.
Deeply reported and masterfully told, The Apprentice is essential reading for anyone trying to understand Vladimir Putin’s secret operation, its catastrophic impact, and the nature of betrayal.