Academic Press Library In Signal Processing( from 245 reviews )
Publication date10 September 2013
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
This second volume, edited and authored by world leading experts, gives a review of the principles, methods and techniques of important and emerging research topics and technologies in communications and radar engineering.
With this reference source you will:
- Quickly grasp a new area of research
- Understand the underlying principles of a topic and its application
- Ascertain how a topic relates to other areas and learn of the research issues yet to be resolved
- Quick tutorial reviews of important and emerging topics of research in array and statistical signal processing
- Presents core principles and shows their application
- Reference content on core principles, technologies, algorithms and applications
- Comprehensive references to journal articles and other literature on which to build further, more specific and detailed knowledge
- Edited by leading people in the field who, through their reputation, have been able to commission experts to write on a particular topic
Academic Press Library In Signal Processing
10 September 2013