Twas The Morning Of Easter( from 1 reviews )
Publication date02 February 2021
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
Twas The Morning Of Easter
02 February 2021
A follow-up to the popular ’Twas the Evening of Christmas from beloved author Glenys Nellist. ’Twas the Morning of Easter tells the story of the resurrection of Jesus in a fresh way, with a familiar rhythm and rhyme that children will love, following the pattern of Clement Moore’s iconic “’Twas the Night Before Christmas.”
Glenys Nellist, beloved author of the bestselling ’Twas the Evening of Christmas, reveals the joy and beauty of the resurrection of Jesus in a fresh, inspiring way in ’Twas the Morning of Easter. Using the classic cadence of Clement Moore’s iconic poem, “’Twas the Night Before Christmas,” this gorgeous picture book shares the true story of Easter with little ones with read-aloud rhymes and engaging illustrations by Elena Selivanova. With an eye-catching cover decorated in shining foil and embossing, this book is perfect for any Easter basket and sure to be a treasured Easter tradition for years to come.
’Twas the Morning of Easter excerpt:
’Twas the morning of Easter, before the sun rose,Two guards on a hillside were trying to doze.Now Jesus had died, only three days before,A huge stone was in place, sealed over the door.
’Twas the Morning of Easter:
- Is written by Glenys Nellist, author of the beloved The Wonder That Is You, and the Snuggle Time and Love Letters from God series
- Is told in the style of Clement Moore’s iconic poem—“’Twas the Night before Christmas”
- Retells the story of the resurrection of Jesus in a fresh way
- Features a familiar rhythm and rhyme that children ages 4-8 will love
- Brings the resurrection story to life through Elena Selivanova’s beautiful, rich illustrations
- Is the perfect way for adults to share the powerful story of Easter with the little ones in their lives