First Aid Cases For The Usmle Step 2 Ck Second Edition( from 245 reviews )
PublisherMcgraw Hill Professional
Publication date22 October 2009
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
First Aid Cases For The Usmle Step 2 Ck Second Edition
22 October 2009
Mcgraw Hill Professional
344 cases give you the edge you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK!
This powerful casebook is packed with 344 exam-type clinical cases that teach you how to work through questions on the exam. Completedly updated based on student feedback, it includes active-recall questions and answers that reinforce key concepts.
- 344 high-yield cases--94 NEW!--written by students who aced the exam
- Cases emphasize board-relevant diseases and concepts
- Open-ended active recall questions and answers teach you to work through cases and reinformce must-know facts and concepts
- Two-column format for easy self-quizzing
- 100+ images, diagrams, and tables complement the cases
- Organized the same ways as First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK and First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK to facilitate parallel study