Animal Crossing New Leaf Strategy Guide( from 245 reviews )
Publication date31 December 1969
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
Animal Crossing New Leaf Strategy Guide
31 December 1969
Animal Crossing: New Leaf sees you crowned mayor as a result of a bit of an accident. When you arrive, Isabelle the town clerk will reveal that you’ve been given the post and from there you can do whatever you please! Use your powers as the mayor to shape the town however you wish, whether this means building bridges, creating public works projects or laying down laws (or ordinances as they are known). With all this freedom, you could soon have the home and town of your dreams!
- How to get the most out of those vital first few days in town.
- The easiest ways to stuff your coffers with loads of money.
- Detailed information on every shop in Main Street.
- Exact dates for every Special Event in the entire game!
- Complete your encyclopaedia with every Bug and Fish in the game!
- Where to find every special visitor and what they can offer you.
- A full furniture list so you can find exactly what you need to build the perfect home.
- Beautiful screenshots and exclusive HD 3DS tutorial videos with audio commentary!
- Comprehensive list of furniture, wallpapers and carpets.
- Comprehensive list of clothes and accessories.
- Special event pages for the snowman season and Weeding Day.
- List of all the decorative public work projects and who requests them.