Heart Failure A Companion To Braunwald S Heart Disease E Book( from 245 reviews )
AuthorG Michael Felker Douglas L Mann
PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
Publication date06 February 2019
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
Up-to-date, authoritative and comprehensive, Heart Failure, 4th Edition, provides the clinically relevant information you need to effectively manage and treat patients with this complex cardiovascular problem. This fully revised companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease helps you make the most of new drug therapies such as angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitors (ARNIs), recently improved implantable devices, and innovative patient management strategies. Led by internationally recognized heart failure experts Dr. G. Michael Felker and Dr. Douglas Mann, this outstanding reference gives health care providers the knowledge to improve clinical outcomes in heart failure patients.
- Focuses on a clinical approach to treating heart failure, resulting from a broad variety of cardiovascular problems.
- Covers the most recent guidelines and protocols, including significant new updates to ACC, AHA, and HFSA guidelines.
- Covers key topics such as biomarkers and precision medicine in heart failure and new data on angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitors (ARNIs).
- Contains four new chapters: Natriuretic Peptides in Heart Failure; Amyloidosis as a Cause of Heart Failure; HIV and Heart Failure; and Neuromodulation in Heart Failure.
- Covers the pathophysiological basis for the development and progression of heart failure.
- Serves as a definitive resource to prepare for the ABIM’s Heart Failure board exam.
- 2016 British Medical Association Award: First Prize, Cardiology (3rd Edition).
Heart Failure A Companion To Braunwald S Heart Disease E Book
G Michael Felker Douglas L Mann
06 February 2019
Elsevier Health Sciences