Introduction To Pharmaceutical Chemical Analysis( from 245 reviews )
AuthorSteen Honoré Hansen Stig Pedersen Bjergaard Knut Rasmussen
PublisherJohn Wiley Sons
Publication date18 October 2011
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
In addition, this textbook teaches the fundamentals of all the major analytical techniques used in the pharmaceutical laboratory, and teaches the international pharmacopoeias and guidelines of importance for the field. It is primarily intended for the pharmacy student, to teach the requirements in “analytical chemistry” for the 5 years pharmacy curriculum, but the textbook is also intended for analytical chemists moving into the field of pharmaceutical analysis.
- Addresses the basic concepts, then establishes the foundations for the common analytical methods that are currently used in the quantitative and qualitative chemical analysis of pharmaceutical drugs
- Provides an understanding of common analytical techniques used in all areas of pharmaceutical development
- Suitable for a foundation course in chemical and pharmaceutical sciences
- Aimed at undergraduate students of degrees in Pharmaceutical Science/Chemistry Analytical Science/Chemistry, Forensic analysis
- Includes many illustrative examples
Introduction To Pharmaceutical Chemical Analysis
Steen Honoré Hansen Stig Pedersen Bjergaard Knut Rasmussen
18 October 2011
John Wiley Sons