Handbook Of Statistical Analysis And Data Mining Applications( from 245 reviews )
AuthorRobert Nisbet Gary Miner Ken Yale
Publication date09 November 2017
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
Handbook of Statistical Analysis and Data Mining Applications, Second Edition, is a comprehensive professional reference book that guides business analysts, scientists, engineers and researchers, both academic and industrial, through all stages of data analysis, model building and implementation. The handbook helps users discern technical and business problems, understand the strengths and weaknesses of modern data mining algorithms and employ the right statistical methods for practical application.
This book is an ideal reference for users who want to address massive and complex datasets with novel statistical approaches and be able to objectively evaluate analyses and solutions. It has clear, intuitive explanations of the principles and tools for solving problems using modern analytic techniques and discusses their application to real problems in ways accessible and beneficial to practitioners across several areas—from science and engineering, to medicine, academia and commerce.
- Includes input by practitioners for practitioners
- Includes tutorials in numerous fields of study that provide step-by-step instruction on how to use supplied tools to build models
- Contains practical advice from successful real-world implementations
- Brings together, in a single resource, all the information a beginner needs to understand the tools and issues in data mining to build successful data mining solutions
- Features clear, intuitive explanations of novel analytical tools and techniques, and their practical applications
Handbook Of Statistical Analysis And Data Mining Applications
Robert Nisbet Gary Miner Ken Yale
09 November 2017