Swimming Lessons( from 245 reviews )
AuthorThe Wyland Foundation
PublisherAndrews Mcmeel Publishing
Publication date01 March 2011
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
The Wyland Foundation
01 March 2011
Andrews Mcmeel Publishing
"Wyland is a marine life Michelangelo." --USA Today
* Premier marine life artist Wyland--whose galleries are visited by more than five million people each year--offers a photographic tribute to the bond between mother and child.
Easily the world's most recognizable and influential marine life artist, Wyland pairs his emotive photography of mother sea lions and their pups with a touching narrative by Steve Creech.
* Imparting a warm homage to Mom, Swimming Lessons also provides a greater lesson about the commonalities shared by all momkind. After all, who knew mother sea lions went grocery shopping and gave swimming lessons?
* Important numbers: Wyland's mural projects can be found in 70 cities throughout four continents.
* There are more than 40 Wyland galleries worldwide.
* Notable: Wyland stars in the new Animal Planet show Wyland: A Brush with Giants.