Never Too Late To Go Vegan( from 245 reviews )
AuthorCarol J Adams
Publication date28 January 2014
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
Never Too Late To Go Vegan
Carol J Adams
28 January 2014
If you're 50 or over and thinking (or already committed to!) a vegan diet and lifestyle that will benefit your health, animals, and the planet, look no further than this essential all-in-one resource. Authors Carol J. Adams, Patti Breitman, and Virginia Messina bring 75 years of vegan experience to this book to address the unique concerns of those coming to veganism later in life, with guidance on:
• The nutritional needs that change with aging
• How your diet choices can reduce your odds of developing heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and other conditions
• Easy steps for going vegan, including how to veganize your favorite recipes and navigate restaurant menus, travel, and more
• How to discuss your decision to go vegan with friends and family
• The challenges of caring for aging or ailing relatives who are not vegan
• And many other topics of particular interest to those over 50.
Warmly written, down-to-earth, and filled with practical advice, plus insights from dozens of seasoned over-50 vegans, Never Too Late to Go Vegan makes it easier than ever to reap the full rewards of a whole-foods, plant-rich diet.