Guidelines For Chemical Transportation Safety Security And Risk Management( from 245 reviews )
AuthorCcps Center For Chemical Process Safety
PublisherJohn Wiley Sons
Publication date13 August 2010
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
- Provides introductory transport risk considerations for process engineers
- Gives guidance on route selection, equipment factors and materials
- Describes transportation security risk issues and industry practices to mitigate them
- Includes loading and unloading checklists for several transport modes
- Develops specific operating procedures and checklists to reduce human error
- Discusses considerations for transportation security, including threat and vulnerability assessments and potential countermeasures
- Summarizes key transportation security regulations, guidelines and industry initiatives.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Guidelines For Chemical Transportation Safety Security And Risk Management
Ccps Center For Chemical Process Safety
13 August 2010
John Wiley Sons