Health Psychology( from 245 reviews )
PublisherOpen University Press
Publication date01 June 2007
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
– John Weinman, King’s College, London
The market leading textbook in the field, Health Psychology by Jane Ogden is essential reading for all students and researchers of health psychology. It will also be invaluable to students of medicine, nursing and allied health. Retaining the breadth of coverage, clarity and relevance that has made it a favourite with students and lecturers, this fourth edition has been thoroughly revised and updated.
- New chapter on women's health issues, exploring recent research into pregnancy, miscarriage, birth, menopause and related areas
- New "Problems" boxes analyse health psychology research and identify the shortcomings and limitations of research in the area
- Updated "Focus on Research" examples introduce you to contemporary topics and emerging areas for research in health psychology, including exercise, smoking and pain.
- The new edition includes new data, graphs and further reading plus suggestions about where you can access the most recent publications and other data
- Revised end-of-chapter review questions
The OLC hosts web links and multiple choice questions for students, plus supporting teaching resources including teaching tips and PowerPoint presentations for lecturers.
Interested in accessing more research readings? Essential Readings in Health Psychology by Jane Ogden is a new collection of key papers brought together for the first time in one volume which complements Health Psychology: A Textbook 4/e and offers more detailed accounts of the issues covered in this text.
01 June 2007
Open University Press