Dubious Documents( from 245 reviews )
Publication date25 September 2018
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
From the creator of the bestselling Griffin & Sabine series comes a visual puzzle book posed by a mysterious character named Magnus Berlin. Readers must study Berlin's introductory note, list of clues, and 16 multifaceted notes and envelopes to decode cryptic anagrams, pictograms, number puzzles, and wordplay. When solved, each clue reveals one word—but the rest remains a mystery.
• Multiple clues to keep players guessing
• Beautiful layout
• A challenge for even the most advanced puzzle solvers
Anyone who likes the mysteries of The Morning Star: In Which the Extraordinary Correspondence of Griffin & Sabine is Illuminated, The Griffin & Sabine Trilogy Boxed Set will have fun with this puzzle book.
• A perfect gift for anyone who likes mysteries and solving puzzles
• Fans of Nick Bantock will love this mystery
• Those who enjoy solving riddles will have fun solving these clues
25 September 2018