Bank Asset And Liability Management( from 245 reviews )
PublisherJohn Wiley Sons
Publication date27 December 2011
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
Highlights of the book include detailed coverage of:
- Liquidity, gap and funding risk management
- Hedging using interest-rate derivatives and credit derivatives
- Impact of Basel II
- Securitisation and balance sheet management
- Structured finance products including asset-backed commercial paper, mortgage-backed securities, collateralised debt obligations and structured investment vehicles, and their role in ALM
- Treasury operations and group transfer pricing.
Concepts and techniques are illustrated with case studies and worked examples. Written in accessible style, this book is essential reading for market practitioners, bank regulators, and graduate students in banking and finance.
Companion website features online access to software on applications described in the book, including a yield curve model, cubic spline spreadsheet calculator and CDO waterfall model.
Bank Asset And Liability Management
27 December 2011
John Wiley Sons