Safety Design For Space Operations( from 245 reviews )
AuthorFirooz Allahdadi Isabelle Rongier Paul Wilde
Publication date24 March 2013
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
Safety Design For Space Operations
Firooz Allahdadi Isabelle Rongier Paul Wilde
24 March 2013
Endorsed by the International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety (IAASS) and drawing on the expertise of the world’s leading experts in the field, Safety Design for Space Operations provides the practical how-to guidance and knowledge base needed to facilitate effective launch-site and operations safety in line with current regulations.
With information on space operations safety design currently disparate and difficult to find in one place, this unique reference brings together essential material on:
- Best design practices relating to space operations, such as the design of spaceport facilities.
- Advanced analysis methods, such as those used to calculate launch and re-entry debris fall-out risk.
- Implementation of safe operation procedures, such as on-orbit space traffic management.
- Safety considerations relating to the general public and the environment in addition to personnel and asset protection.
Taking in launch operations safety relating unmanned missions, such as the launch of probes and commercial satellites, as well as manned missions, Safety Design for Space Operations provides a comprehensive reference for engineers and technical managers within aerospace and high technology companies, space agencies, spaceport operators, satellite operators and consulting firms.
- Fully endorsed by the International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety (IAASS), with contributions from leading experts at NASA, the European Space Agency (EASA) and the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), amongst others
- Covers all aspects of space operations relating to safety of the general public, as well as the protection of valuable assets and the environment
- Focuses on launch operations safety relating to manned and unmanned missions, such as the launch of probes and commercial satellites