Canine And Feline Geriatric Oncology( from 245 reviews )
AuthorAlice Villalobos Laurie Kaplan
PublisherJohn Wiley Sons
Publication date28 February 2008
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
This book offers more than just a competent clinical approach to the most common tumors in dogs and cats. This book also offers a focus on the special needs of geriatric pets and their owners.
Amply illustrated with dozens of case studies representative of those regularly encountered in practice, Canine and Feline Geriatric Oncology will provide readers with the tools needed to diagnose and treat aging pets with cancer, and to help clients make the best decisions for themselves and for the animals with whom they share their lives.
Canine and Feline Geriatric Oncology is a unique resource. It is a useful oncology reference for specialists, veterinarians in general practice, veterinary technicians, and clinic staff. The many "what ifs" that the practitioner inevitably faces in interactions with clients and their aging pets with cancer are presented and discussed.
* Focuses on the special needs of geriatric pets and their caregivers;
* Offers direction in the diagnosis and treatment of aging pets with cancer;
* Addresses many of the "what ifs" that arise in interactions with clients and aging pets with cancer;
* Amply illustrated with full color throughout;
* A valuable reference for practicing veterinarians, technicians, hospital staff, and professionals involved in supportive counseling for pet caregivers.
Canine And Feline Geriatric Oncology
Alice Villalobos Laurie Kaplan
28 February 2008
John Wiley Sons