Titanic( from 2 reviews )
PublisherThe Obrien Press Ltd
Publication date02 April 2018
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
02 April 2018
The Obrien Press Ltd
This book commemorates the enduring legacy of the world’s most famous ship – TITANIC.
Her story is one of all those bound together on that fateful voyage. On board were: writers, artists, honeymooners, sportsmen, priests, reverends, fashion designers, aristocrats, millionaires, children, crew and emigrants looking for a better life.
This book tells of their lives, and shines the spotlight on:
- Some of the great ship’s surprising treasures
- Her fêted voyage from Belfast’s
Harland & Wolff shipyard
- The fascinating museums devoted to her memory, including Titanic Belfast
- The iconic music and movies
- Her winged and four-legged passengers
- The sister ships of Olympic and Britannic
- Tales of heroism
- Theories surrounding Titanic’s fatal collision
- The lifeboats and just how close the SS Californian was on that tragic night
- How Arctic explorer Ernest Shackleton and the inquiries viewed events
These stories and much more lie inside.