Developing Ip Multicast Networks( from 3 reviews )
Publication date25 November 2020
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
The definitive guide to designing and deploying Cisco IP multicast networks
- Clear explanations of the concepts and underlying mechanisms of IP multicasting, from the fundamentals to advanced design techniques
- Concepts and techniques are reinforced through real-world network examples, each clearly illustrated in a step-by-step manner with detailed drawings
- Detailed coverage of PIM State Rules that govern Cisco router behavior
- In-depth information on IP multicast addressing, distribution trees, and multicast routing protocols
- Discussions of the common multimedia applications and how to deploy them
Developing IP Multicast Networks, Volume I, covers an area of networking that is rapidly being deployed in many enterprise and service provider networks to support applications such as audio and videoconferencing, distance learning, and data replication. The concepts used in IP multicasting are unlike any other network protocol, making this book a critical tool for networking professionals who are implementing this technology.
This book provides a solid foundation of basic IP multicast concepts, as well as the information needed to actually design and deploy IP multicast networks. Using examples of common network topologies, author Beau Williamson discusses the issues that network engineers face when trying to manage traffic flow.Developing IP Multicast Networks, Volume I, includes an in-depth discussion of the PIM protocol used in Cisco routers and detailed coverage of the rules that control the creation and maintenance of Cisco mroute state entries. The result is a comprehensive guide to the development and deployment of IP multicast networks using Cisco routers and switches.
Developing Ip Multicast Networks
25 November 2020