Pathology Case Reports E Book( from 245 reviews )
AuthorMonisha Bhanote David G Hicks
PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
Publication date05 August 2020
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
- Covers core, high-yield content in a practical, concise, easy-to-read manner.
- Features case scenarios, clinical pearls, tables, imaging, microscopic and gross illustrations, as well as Beyond the Pearls tips and secrets (all evidence-based with references) that provide deep coverage of core material.
- Teaches how to learn with a patient-focused, clinical approach, including a thorough discussion of the underlying pathology for every case.
- Includes questions throughout the case that put you in the physician’s place and demonstrate the decision making that is needed both in the hospital and on exams.
- Cases have been carefully chosen and cover scenarios and questions frequently encountered on the USMLE, shelf exams, and clinical practice, integrating both basic science and clinical pearls.
- Written and edited by experienced teachers and clinicians; each case has been reviewed by board certified attending/practicing physicians.
- Case Reports: Beyond the Pearls titles are ideal for all medical students, especially those in case-based, problem-based, or integrated courses, and during clinical rotations.
Pathology Case Reports E Book
Monisha Bhanote David G Hicks
05 August 2020
Elsevier Health Sciences