Life Lessons From 1 Corinthians( from 245 reviews )
Publication date10 July 2018
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
Life Lessons From 1 Corinthians
10 July 2018
The book of 1 Corinthians is more than a list of sins—though many sins are mentioned—it's an epistle of patience. The Christians in Corinth were falling all over themselves for sin, and yet Paul calls them "brothers and sisters" first. Paul is angry but driven by love and eager to talk about the God of second chances.
Paul's letter confronts us today who need a spiritual check-up. Just as they were intended to do for the Corinthians, his words encourage us and show us how to lead a pure life. As you read, study, journal, and discuss the book of 1 Corinthians, watch for these key themes that Max will unpack throughout the book:
- The church, as the body of Christ, should be unified in the same way a physical body is united.
- God calls His people to sexual purity.
- We must honor God within our human relationships.
- Love is the greatest of all gifts.
The Life Lessons with Max Lucado series brings the Bible to life in twelve lessons filled with intriguing questions, inspirational stories, and poignant reflections to take you deeper into God's Word. Each lesson includes:
- An opening reflection on the Bible book you're studying.
- Background information to deepen your understanding of the cultural and historical setting.
- An excerpt of the text (from the NIV and the NKJV).
- Exploration questions with plenty of room to write your own thoughts and notes.
- Inspirational thoughts from Max as well as a closing takeaway for further reflection.
The Life Lessons series is ideal for use in both a small-group setting or for individual study.