Physical Security In The Process Industry( from 245 reviews )
AuthorGabriele Landucci Nima Khakzad Genserik Reniers
Publication date30 January 2020
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
Physical Security in the Process Industry: Theory with Applications deals with physical security in the field of critical infrastructures where hazardous materials are a factor, along with the state-of-the-art thinking and modeling methods for enhancing physical security. The book offers approaches based on scientific insights, mainly addressing terrorist attacks. Moreover, the use of innovative techniques is explained, including Bayesian networks, game-theory and petri-networks. Dealing with economic parameters and constraints and calculating the costs and benefits of security measures are also included. The book will be of interest to security (and safety) scientists, security managers and the public at large.
- Discusses how to achieve inherent physical security using a scientific approach
- Explores how to take adequate add-on physical security measures
- Covers risk assessment tools and applications for practical use in the industry
- Demonstrates how to optimize security decisions using security models and approaches
- Considers economic aspects of security decisions
Physical Security In The Process Industry
Gabriele Landucci Nima Khakzad Genserik Reniers
30 January 2020