Global Environmental Issues( from 245 reviews )
PublisherJohn Wiley Sons
Publication date08 February 2012
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 150.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Loading activity ...
This edition includes new chapters on the politics of science, International environmental regulation and treaties, environmental issues in a globalised world and natural resource management.
Global Environmental Issues, second edition is essential reading for upper level undergraduates and Masters students within departments of Environmental Science and Geography.
- Includes case studies from around the world to provide a real life context for the issues tackled in each chapter
- Considers both the results of human actions and natural environmental change in order to provide balanced, in-depth debate
- Includes coverage of contemporary 'hot topics' such as biodiversity, globalization and sustainable development
- Chapters authored by experts in the field
- Includes new chapters on The politics of science, International environmental regulation and treaties , Environmental issues in a globalised world and Natural Resource Management
- Expanded sections include negotiating multilateral environmental agreements, GM crops, biofuels and marine and freshwater resources
Global Environmental Issues
08 February 2012
John Wiley Sons