Living With Someone Whos Living With Bipolar Disorder( from 245 reviews )
PublisherJohn Wiley Sons
Publication date08 January 2010
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
Living With Someone Whos Living With Bipolar Disorder
08 January 2010
John Wiley Sons
An essential resource for anyone who has a close relationship with a person who is bipolar
This book provides a much-needed resource for family and friends of the more than 5 million American adults suffering from bipolar disorder. From psychotic behavior that requires medication to milder mood swings with disturbing ups and down, this book offers a warm and often humorous user-friend guide for coping with bipolar loved ones, colleagues, and friends. The book includes
- Guidance for identifying bipolar disorder symptoms and how to get the diagnosis confirmed
- Strategies for dealing with rants, attacks, blame, depression, mania and other behaviors
- Crucial information on medication and its effectiveness and potential side-effects
- Techniques for dealing with attempts to self-medicate with drugs and alcohol
- How many people with bipolar disorders can care for themselves, get help, feel supported and go on with their own lives
This important book contains real-life illustrative examples and a wealth of helpful strategies and coping mechanisms that can be put into action immediately.