Invisible Forces And Powerful Beliefs( from 245 reviews )
AuthorThe Chicago Social Brain Network
Publication date04 October 2010
UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY 30 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!
eBook includes PDF, ePub, Mobi, Tuebl and Kindle version
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account. DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use). CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied. Join Over 550.000 Happy Readers.
All secure, we guaranted 100% privacy and your information is safe
Recent Activity Loading...
Invisible Forces And Powerful Beliefs
The Chicago Social Brain Network
04 October 2010
Can religion and science co-exist? Do they? Is religion hardwired in humans? The book, from the Chicago Social Brain Network, is the result of an extraordinary ongoing conversation among a group of highly respected scientists, physicians, philosophers, and theologians. Together, they share profound insights into the deepest questions humans ask and explore the invisible forces and powerful beliefs that shape our lives. Their insights reflect both humanity's latest science and its most enduring wisdom. Their answers and questions will challenge readers and reward them with a richer understand of who we are, what we share, and what it means.
- What do we really know about human nature?
- How do we see what we see, know what we know, feel what we feel?
- How do people come to believe in God?
- Where does empathy come from?
- What are the health benefits of faith?
- Where do you end, and others begin?
- What do marriage, family, and friendship mean?
- How can people repair the broken connections that keep them lonely?